1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. "The Promoter” is AUTOIMMUNE INSTITUTE.
Duration of Promotional Period
3. The promotion will commence at 0000hr (GMT+0) 8 April 2020 and will continue until 2359hr (GMT+0) 15 April 2020 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
4. Eligible Entrants may have one (1) “primary entry” during the promotion period.
5. To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must enter and submit their email. This will result in one (1) “primary entry”.
6. In order to complete a valid entry form, Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the ‘Promotional Period’.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of any Prize.
10. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.Draw Details- Selection of Prize Winner.
11. The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing method.
12. The Prize Winner will be notified by email and the result will be published on Autoimmune Facebook Page by 2359hr (GMT+0) 22 April 2020
13. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should the Prize Winner be unresponsive in a reasonable amount of time, a new draw will be made to pick new Winner.
* Results Not Typical. All discussion about results on this website are based on individual findings where each circumstance is completely unique and may not be similar or the same as you. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor.